Type shipping containers:
- Fiscal warehouse: warehouses for the temporary placement of goods as requested his office.
- IMDG Code: International Maritime Dangerous Goods Code.
- Bill of Lading: Document proving the possession and / or ownership of the cargo.
- Container FCL: (Full Container Load) Full Container.
- Container LCL (Less than Container Load) Container groupage, part loads of different senders to complete a full container load.
- Single Customs Declaration (DUA): A document that is performed to request that the goods are subject to customs operations: Export, Import (permanent or temporary), temporary admission, warehousing, transit, re – import or re – export. It is aimed at operators involved in foreign trade regimes and customs operations.
- Deconsolidation: Process ungroup loading a container for its various consignees.
- Customs Clearance: Compliance with customs formalities for import and export goods or other regimes, operations or customs destinations.
- Multimodal transport document: (House Bill of Landing) is the document of multimodal transport contract and certifies that the multimodal transport operator has taken the goods in their custody and is committed to deliver in accordance with the terms of the contract.
- Freight: Rate of transport service that involves a calculation that combines variables trip distance and weight, volume, value and risks inherent to the cargo
- Forwarder: company specializing with organization and management, custom requirement (shipper), logistics management in any case, either by sea, air or road transport. Contracts for work or performs all transport operations: physical transport of cargo, customs operations, packaging, cargo consolidation and deconsolidation, warehousing, insurance, banking and documentary procedures. This kind of companies acts as organizer of the international transport of cargos in any of its types and including all operations involved.